Join Our Team
Amazing Event Rentals is looking for men and women who are committed to making a difference for our customers’ special moments. To be an Amazing employee, you must:
- Have reliable mode of transportation
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Follow a strict uniform standard
- Have impeccable communication skills
- Provide amazing customer service
- Find satisfaction with a hard day’s work for a good day’s pay.
The Amazing staff is a TEAM fulfilling on the dreams of others. Therefore, we do everything in our power to create the perfect memory for each customer.
If you would like to make everyday Amazing, apply today.
Our Permanent Positions:
Event Fulfilment Representative
- Greet customers as they enter the showroom
- Assist customers with planning their event
- Answer phones from customers and vendors
- Accept payments for booked events
- Update and maintain customer records through to the event
- Ability to speak distinctly and clearly with customers
- Provide knowledgeable suggestions to customers for upgrades and/or optional items
- Manage workload in hectic, high-intensity environment
- Accept event returns; clean and prepare for next rental
- Update inventory with damaged or missing items
- Maintain inventory integrity to ensure impeccable customer service
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
Site Prep & Tear Down
- You must have the ability to drive a manual (standard) transmission vehicle: a box (moving) truck or larger
- Prepare for delivery (gather all inventory from warehouse and load the truck(s) for the event
- Drive truck to event (you must have a valid driver’s license whether you are the driver or a passenger)
- Unload the truck at the site, and set up tents, tables, chairs, etc. at the event site
- Communicate with customers/vendors on an as needed basis
- Return at the end of the event, tear down the site and repack the truck(s)
- Perform maintenance (wash, repair, repaint, etc.) on returned items and/or restock inventory
Our Occasional Positions:
These positions are scheduled on an as needed basis. If you are submitting an application for one of the positions listed below, you will be contacted when we have a need for an event. It is possible you may receive advance notice (2 weeks to 5 months), and you may be asked to work an event that has been scheduled at the last minute.
Arrive prior to the prearranged time to ensure set up and readiness for the event.
Participant professionally throughout the event, reporting to the supervising person.
Remain following the event to perform closing duties.
- Providing guests with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure the recipient is of legal age
- Knowledge of mixology preferred
- Maintain a sanitary and safe working environment, in accordance with state mandated laws and regulations
- A minimum of six months food and beverage industry experience
- Wear ‘uniform’ appropriate to the event
- • Perform in a professional manner at all times as you are representing Amazing Event Rentals
- You will be on-site at the event for the entire day
(Your day will begin a minimum of 1 hour prior to the start time of the event and will end once the day is declared complete by the person in charge)
- Under direct supervision, your possible responsibilities may be to manage Jumpin’ Jaxx rentals, operate the airbrush tattoo machine, and/or sell items such as popcorn, cotton candy, pucker power